Apex Credit Management Limited is committed to promoting sustainability, with concern for the environment and promotion of a broader sustainability agenda for the organisation. We acknowledge our responsibility to future generations and endeavour to work towards continuous improvement management and performance; therefore we aim to follow and promote good sustainable practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help our clients and partners to do the same. Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all of our business decisions
- To ensure that all employees are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices
- To review, report annually and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance
To view the full text of our Environmental Policy, please click here.