This policy sets out how Apex Credit Management Limited uses and protects any personal information that you give us when you use this website. If you have any questions about this policy or do not agree with it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0845 849 8988 before submitting any personal information on this website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices but we will not use your personal information in any new ways without your consent or as permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st August 2009.
1. What Information do we Collect?
You can use many parts of this website without giving us any information. However, we will ask you to enter certain information about yourself if you wish to submit an enquiry via this website or to use the facilities provided by this website in connection with managing your debt.
The information we may collect includes:
- your name and address;
- other contact information such as telephone number and email address;
- your reference number and registration details to log-on to this website;
- financial information about any payment you choose to make via this website. However, please note that we do not collect details of your credit/debit card used to make payments. When making a payment via this website, your card details are submitted directly to our third party provider which handles all payment transactions on our behalf, as appointed by us from time to time (currently Sagepay, a division of Sage (UK) Limited);
- information that you choose to submit when using other features we make available on this website from time to time
2. What do we do with the Information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to authorise your access to this website;
- to enable you to use the facilities offered on this website in connection with managing your debt;
- to respond to enquiries submitted by you and supply information you have requested;
- to contact you by e-mail from time to time with relevant information about your account, unless you have indicated to us that you do not wish to receive such information;
- our internal record keeping;
- to follow up as part of our customer care procedures.
3. Whom do we Share Your Information with?
Except as set out below, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information that we collect on this website to any third parties without your permission or unless required by law. The only third parties who we may allow to access your personal information are:
- our provider(s) of online payment processing services, but only in connection with processing your payments via this website;
- our provider of web-hosting services as appointed by us from time to time (currently Macksimise Limited), but only to the extent necessary for them to host and maintain this website;
- our clients for whom we are acting in connection with your debt;
- a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business.
We will not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
4. How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected?
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our Data Protection Compliance Officer at Apex Credit Management Limited, Buckingham Road, Brackley, NN13 7DN or email email@example.com.
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
5. How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected
This website and all the materials contained on it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, text and documents on this website.
You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else without our written permission. We do not give you permission to do anything with this website except to browse its contents and use any facilities we make available to you.
You may print or download materials from this website provided that:
- no materials are modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
- any person to whom you provide these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we and the third party providers who help us operate this website have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on this website.
When you make payments via this website, your payment card information is collected and stored securely by our provider(s) of online payment processing services.
- Google Analytics, such as analysing the traffic to the Website and to speed up access to the website ; and
- Allow the website to operate on the PHP Framework
- We will ask you on the homepage whether you want us to place a cookie on your computer. The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can also manually change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org.
Any cookies placed by us shall not store or collect any personal identifiable information.